Otsego Academy at Pathfinder Village continues a tradition of quality alternative education for students with varying disabilities. At Pathfinder Village we recognize the need for engaging, hands-on, and individualized post-secondary programming to lead today’s learner to greater independence.
With an emphasis on academics and vocational training, Otsego Academy bridges the gap that so many young adults with intellectual disabilities face as they transition from the education system to the world of work.
To learn more about Otsego Academy or to schedule a visit, please email Kelly Meyers, Director of Admissions.
- Applicants will be between the ages of 18-30 years with a diagnosed intellectual disability
- Completion of secondary school or high school education or equivalent
- Applicants may be currently supported through a day habilitation or sheltered workshop setting, or may be living at home, and desiring a pathway to employment
- Math competency at level of Grade 1, English language arts competency at
level of Grade 2
- IQ > 50
- Able to self-manage medications with limited support
- Motivation to work in a community setting upon program completion
For further information and any other questions, please email us at email@example.com.